1) Paypal: PayPal is an electronic commerce (e-commerce) company that facilitates payments between parties through online funds transfers. PayPal allows customers to establish an account on its website, which is connected to a user’s credit card or checking account. Once identification and proof of funds have been confirmed, a user may begin sending or receiving payments to and from other PayPal accounts. PayPal attempts to make online purchases safer by providing a form of payment that does not require the payor or payee to disclose credit card or bank account numbers.
2) Stripe payment,(debit,credit card, visa,mastercard,amex) Stripe is a technology company. Its software allows individuals and businesses to receive payments over the Internet. Stripe provides the technical, fraud prevention, and banking infrastructure required to operate online payment systems. Is stripe safe? to use my debi/credit card,yes, Stripe is a PCI Service Provider Level 1 which is the highest grade of payment processing security. You can rest assured that your donors information is safe and secure. In addition, invoice receipt that issued by beauty kit accessories for every purchased https://www.beautykitaccessories.com & https://www.kholynemarc.com are the same company & same owner, don’t be panic your safe buying here is very important to us, peace of mind to shop here. On both of the store
3) Next day ship: Term we use for next day delivery to your door step means 4 business days to 8 business days or earlier it depends on the private carrier, priority shipping
4) Standard delivery: Means your item ship in a postal services from 7 business days to 25 days or beyond it depends on your locations. For more action please do not hesitate to ask us
5) 7 TO 10 BUSINESS DAYS ON REFUND POLICY PAGE means the time you work on to process the item send it back to the merchant, note: you just provide a information that you send the item